Now it's easier than ever to post your custom designed ad to _SPEED_1.4. If you're an artist with a vision, please follow our easy guide and keep us up to date with the latest Viriliovian related products and services. New to the process? Get help below:
ADD AN AD NOW
_SPEED_1.4 will instantly review your banner ad for our site. Enter the URL where we can access your ad from below:
CHECK YOUR AD
If you would like to make sure you have entered the correct URL, and that your banner ad was designed to the proper width and height, just ROLL YOUR CURSOR OVER THIS TEXT and your ad will appear at the top of the page, replacing the currently displayed ad.
IMPORTANT: In order for the check to work, the URL you enter must link directly to an IMAGE FILE located within one of your directories, not to an .HTML file.
NOTE: If for some reason your ad does not display, you may want to try clicking somewhere outside of the URL text entry field, and then roll over the above text again.
TIPS ON ADDING AN AD
- Make sure that your banner ad is designed to the appropriate size specifications: 468 pixels wide, by 60 pixels high.
- Make sure to include the URL that you want your banner ad to link to.
- Once you send us the URL of the ad you wish posted, it will be reviewed immediately. However, it will not be automatically available on _SPEED_1.4. It generally takes about 2-4 weeks to be posted on _SPEED_ once the banner ad has passed the review process.
- Don't register a URL with any of these symbols: equals sign (=), dollar sign ($) or question mark (?). Our speedbot is symbol-intolerant.
Just a few housecleaning items we greatly appreciate:
- If you change the URL you want your ad to reference, please add the updated URL to _SPEED_1.4. (Think of it as a change of address form.)
- Make sure your advertised site remains active. Our speedbot revisits all sites on a periodic basis. If we can't connect to your site over an extended period (about four weeks), we'll have to delete it from our rolling catalog. (Don't worry though, if your site comes back up later, it's easy to add it back in again.)
Having trouble entering your URL? Make sure you've typed in the whole address, including appropriate prefixes (i.e., http://www.).
Still having trouble? CONTACT us and we'll help you out.